Sunday 2 October 2011

The One With The Introduction

So Gary and I have just got back from our 2 and a half week road trip around California. We did so much and have so many people to tell so I thought it would be a good idea to write it up as a blog. It won't be very long - just as long as the trip really but I hope that you all enjoy reading it. 
The title of the blog "Travelling with F*R*I*E*N*D*S was decided because not only was I travelling with my best friends, EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING could be attributed to a F*R*I*E*N*D*S quote - of which I have a back-log from my obsession with the series. 
Therefore, the days of the blog will be titled as Friends episodes. I will add photos to this blog but the main photos will be on mine and Gary's Flickr account if you feel like having a peruse. 


www.flickr.com/kayleighmay
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7907422@N06/


It might take me a few days to write the first day but I will let it be known when it is up.
I hope you have as much fun reading as I did writing and actually doing the trip. 
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment